Are any of my friends 3d modelers ala @blender If so, could I pay you money to make some Freely Licensed 3d models of spaceships and things to replace the proprietary ones in EmptyEpsilon?
Really funny and awesome post by Stefan Buhrmester about Svelte transitions:
⚠️ PSA to all Germans ⚠️
Starting tomorrow, Telekom and Telefonica will hand over your phone's movement data to the government and other authorities.
It is opt-out, not opt-in!
Very interesting writeup about the problems of ActiveRecord:
#USA schliesst die Grenzen für den Schengenraum. #corona https://stadt-bremerhaven.de/coronavirus-usa-schliesst-die-grenzen-fuer-den-schengenraum-u-a-deutschland-oesterreich-und-die-schweiz/
gonna make a new git command, `git fuckup` that randomly does one of the following:
- removes a random commit from your working tree
- randomly applies a commit from a different branch into your working tree
- detaches your HEAD and puts it somewhere else
- attempts to push your code to origin/master
- does a `checkout` on a few random files from a different branch
- randomly edits in your gitignore to include some other files
- does a `pull` from a repository from a completely different project and automatically accepts all incoming changes in the inevitable merge conflicts
Why #feminism remains necessary:
"Nine out of 10 people found to be biased against women."
Passionate software engineer with a background in acting, singing and dancing 🕺🏽Fanatic #Rust developer. Dungeon Master and creator of awesome stories 📖
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!